1:18 AMR – 1979 HZ Kingswood SL 4.2L in Atlantis Blue
Upon arrival $299.95
- First 1:18 scale model release for AMR
- Exclusive limited edition release, which will include a serialised limited edition certificate
- Only 650 pieces to be produced
- Produced in high quality Resin
- February 2018 release
- FREE POSTAGE TO ANYWHERE IN AUSTRALIA FOR PRE-PAY AND SAVE CUSTOMERS
- ORDER TODAY as AMR is only producing to pre-order quantities. Therefore, unless an order is cancelled, all will be spoken for upon arrival!
- SECURE NOW by PRE-ORDER for $249.95
This iconic Australian car has earned its place well in Australian culture. “Not the Kingswood” is a quote many know well from the hit Australian show “Kingswood Country“. The 1979 HZ Kingswood included Radial Tuned Suspension, which greatly improved the handling finesse, while at the same time did not compromise ride quality. The Kingswood became the base model for sedans and wagons, with a new model the slightly more upmarket Kingswood SL introduced.
AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER NOW
Upon arrival at DMCS this model will be made available for $299.95. But is now available to Pre-Order for $249.95 by simply paying for your order today.
Save $50 by paying for the full cost of this item today ($249.95) Please be advised; All PRE-ORDER customers will be contacted upon arrival of the item in February 2018. Free postage is only available to pre-order customers.
Pre-Order now for just $249.95 and save $50, plus get free postage!
1:12 Automodello – 1967 Eagle Gurney-Weslake V12 #36
SECURE NOW by PRE-OR...Pre-Order
SECURE NOW by PRE-ORDER for $1349.95
Upon arrival, the ‘In-Stock’ price will go up to: $1999.95
- Official release date in January/February 2018
- Limited Edition of 150 pieces Worldwide
- Winner of the 1967 Formula 1 Gran Prix at Spa-Francorchamps
- Produced in Resin
- Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity, hand signed by Dan Gurney, Chairman of All American Racers
- Hand numbered and includes Perspex Display Cover
- Item No. 12A010
- Please note: Pictured is the real car. Model images will be updated on the website once they become available in the future
- All Images courtesy of Automodello, as per the Automodello website
- Save $650 by Pre-Ordering now!
Replicated from the 1967 Formula 1 Gran Prix victory at Spa-Francorchamps.
Dan Gurney is the only American to win a Formula 1 Grand Prix in an American car in the modern era (Jimmy Murphy won in a Duesenberg in 1921 before the establishment of the World Championship) and Gurney is the only US driver ever in the entire history of the sport to do this with a car built, designed and constructed by his own company All American Racers.
This mesmerising masterpiece will serve as a lasting tribute to the genius of Dan Gurney and All American Racers. The commitment of AAR, the passion and the dedication to accurate scale replication from the team of skilled artisans at Automodello. To allow it to be enjoyed and viewed from a 360-degree angle on a daily basis, free of dust or accidental damage, it will be packaged on a stylish plinth and supplied with a clear protective display cover.
AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER
Upon arrival at DMCS, this model is available to Pre-Order customers for $1349.95. Just pay the cost of shipping ($9.95) to secure your order today.
Please be advised; All PRE-ORDER customers will be contacted upon arrival of the item and will be requested to complete the purchase and make payment of the PRE-ORDER. Failure to complete the transaction within 2 weeks of being advised of the items immediate availability, will result in the item being returned to stock and sold to the next willing customer.
($9.95 to Pre-Order & $1349.95 upon arrival)